The HR fraternity in Hyderabad was in for something creative and unique on 31st May at Hotel Avasa – AgileOne’s first ever HR event “Connect Conference”. The event started off with a business quiz to warm the audience up followed by an innovative welcome of the AgileOne team who lined up and welcomed each delegate with actions, similar to the safety demonstration on a plane customized for the HR audience.
The event was organized to give insights into the most important and current issues specific to talent acquisition. As leaders in the field of workforce management and recruitment, Jaishankar A. (Country Manager at AgileOne) was the Key note speaker and moderator for the event. He introduced the topic and gave his views on the different aspects that were to be discussed.
The Panel were senior members of the industry and have set certain benchmarks for the upcoming HR professionals in terms of the way forward and how the changing hiring trends will impact the workforce.
Key points covered in the event were as below–
Our distinguished Key note speaker and Moderator–
A. Jaishankar – Country Manager at AgileOne
Our distinguished Panellist/Speakers:
The event was a platform for key issues to be addressed in the HR Space and AgileOne had offered this wonderful interactive platform for encouraging thought leadership of the industry to adopt and practice as the best Practice of the industry. HR professionals from multiple industries have attended this event and have contributed towards the progress of HR as a business enabler and create value in Business processes.
Agenda: ‘Connect Conference’ – Friday May 31st 2019 – Timeline
– 17:20 – 18:00 – Registration
– 18:00 – 18:05 – Welcome Speech – Rohan & Key note speaker introduction
– 18:05 – 18:15 – Key Note Speech – Jai (then takes the Moderator seat)
– 18:15 – 18:20 – Panelist Introduction – Rohan (Order as follows)
Mr.Dinesh, Dr. Aparna Reddy B, Mr.Karuna Vempala, Ms.Lakshmi Achanta & Mr. Venkatesh Palabatla
– 18:20 – 19:20 – Panel Discussion – ‘Talent Acquisition – The law of the vital few’. (Jai to start discussion)
– 19:20 – 19.30 – Q&A – Audience
– 19:30 – 19.35 – Conclusion – Jai
– 19:35 – 19.40 – Thank you Note – Mohan Dasika
– 19:40 – 19.45 – Handing over Mementos – Jai
– 19:45 – 19.47 – Dinner & Social Hour Announcement – Rohan
– 19.47 – 23.00 – Networking