Our Esteemed Keynote speakers:
Ritu Bhati- Managing Director Human Resources : Delivery Center for Operations in India and Sri Lanka – Accenture,
Mamta Wasan- Senior Vice President Human Resources at FIS
Srinivas Reddy P Director, Human Resources at MetLife Global Shared Services
Bhrigu Joshi – Director – Human Resources at MakeMyTrip Group
Natasha Singh- Associate Director HR , Strategic Talent Partner at Spora Steria
With over 25 interesting HR topics touched up on the event gave insights in to the most important issues which of HR specific to talent acquisition. The Panel were senior members of the industry and have set certain benchmarks for the upcoming HR professionals in terms of the way forward and how the changing hiring trends will impact workforce.
Key points covered in the event were as below
• How TA manage the dilemma of balancing revenue growth and cost containment
• How predictive analytics tools help TA to do better hiring and retention
• What are the aspects to define cultural fitment by any organization. Is it given priority over functional / Technical fitment
• What strategies companies are adopting to retain talent
• Will the TA paradox give rise to contingent workforce (part-time, freelancers etc.)
• Is TA paradox more cost effective as it provides flexibility, diversity and variable cost
• How will Machine Learning & AI bring the difference in hiring experience
• How ready are we (HR) for the digital generation (Gen Y, Gen Z & Millennial’s)
This International Women’s Day, PNGI had organized a panel discussion on the topic “The excellence of women in their professions” on Saturday (9th March 2019)….
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Roorkee is organizing its annual flagship event- E-Summit 2020 on 1-2 February. It is a networking hub for corporates, professionals, students and…
The HR summit 2019 organised by AGRATA the Human Resource Society of Shri Ram College of Commerce. The event took place on 19th October 2019…
Studiokon Ventures Private Limited (SKV), presented Workplace Trends, India. Tushar Mittal, MD, SKV and India Partner for Workplace Trends kick started the conclave by announcing…
he HR fraternity in Hyderabad was in for something creative and unique on 31st May at Hotel Avasa – AgileOne’s first ever HR event “Connect Conference”. The event started off with a business quiz to warm the audience up followed by an innovative welcome of the AgileOne team who lined up and welcomed each delegate with actions, similar to the safety demonstration on a plane customized for the HR audience.
New Delhi, December 16, 2018- Indian HR Convention 2018 and HDM (Human Resource, Development and Management) Awards and Recognitions, the stage where HR Heads, HR…
IIM Jammu is a present-day firm focused on inter-connectivity, automation, machine learning, and real time data. The organization aims at exploring the essential and crucial…